Take your builds to the next level with the CNC xPRO V2 driver!
CNC xPRO V2 Controller Stepper Driver
- 100% GRBL version 0.8c compatible
- Capable of powering from ATX PSU
- Capable of powering from a dedicated 12V/24V two wire power supply
- Drive 4 motors with DRV8825 Stepper Drivers - 2.5A (peak) with 1.75A (RMS) with up to 1/32 microstepping
- 1 Driver capable of cloning X,Y, or Z or being run as an independent axis
- Hardware support for both USB and Wireless Operation (XBee, WiFly, or RN42-XV)*
- Emergency Stop to cut all motor power (with optional override)
- 12V and 5V** outputs for powering peripherals (fans, pumps, vacuums)
- Quickly connect to Stepper Motors and limit switches with 3.5mm screw terminals
- Expansion port for coming upgrades (handheld jog controller, integrated spindle speed control, etc.)
- Runs 4 DRV8825 motor drivers; allowing for multiple motor configurations on the X,Y, or Z axis.
- The CNC xPRO is printed on 2oz copper to handle heavy current and improve thermal management of the motor drivers.
*For CNC applications we recommend RN42-XV
**5V output available with ATX PSU
USE THE CNC XPRO V2 TO DRIVE:
- 4 Axis CNC Mill
- 3 Axis CNC Mill With Multiple Drive Motors
- Laser Cutter With XY, Auto Focus, and Rotary Attachment
- Plasma Cutter
- Pick and Place for SMD components
- Or wireless robotics (would love to see this used on a wireless quadruped)
The CNC xPRO V2 is designed to run the opensource gcode interpreter GRBL, opensource programming environment Arduino, or anything you can write in AVR studio. The xPRO comes pre-flashed with GRBL so all you need to do is wire up your motors!
From the computer side we have found that ChiliPeppr - Grbl Panel - Universal-G-Code-Sender and GRBL Controller 3.0 work extremely well (and are free downloads).
The software stack we use here at Spark is:
- SketchUp, Inkscape, or Solidworks to design parts
- Openbuilds SketchUCam or CamBam
- ChiliPeppr - GRBL-Panel - Universal-G-Code-Sender or GRBL Controller to send gcode to the xPro
NOTE:"Please do not use the mass settings updater within GRBL 3.6.1, setting are not properly mapped for GRBL 0.9g"
Most of these are opensource!
GETTING STARTED AND BASIC SETUP:
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.