608ZZ is one of the most common widely used bearing.
608ZZ Shielded 8x22x7 Miniature Ball Bearings
608ZZ Shielded Grease Ball Bearings 8mm x 22mm x 7mm 608ZZ Shielded Ball Bearings, Bearings are made of Carbon Steel, 608Zz bearings are closed with metal shields to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination,608ZZ Bearings are self lubricated bearings (bearings are already greased), 608ZZ is one of the most common widely used bearing, we always suggest mechanical engineers to use 608ZZ in their designs, 608ZZ is economic and standard.
- Item: 608ZZ Ball Bearings
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Closures: Metal Shields
- Dimensions: 8mm x 22mm x 7mm/Metric
- ID (inner diameter)/Bore: 8mm
- OD (outer diameter): 22mm
- Width/Height/thickness: 7mm
- Size: 8 x 22 x 7 mm
- Quantity: 10 Bearings
- Dynamic load rating Cr: 3,300 N
- Static load rating Cor: 1,350 N
- Limiting Speed:
- Grease Lubrication: 34,000 RPM
- Packing: 10 Bearings in platic tube
- Equal: 608-2Z & 608-ZZ
- Applications: Skateboards, Roller Blade, Inline Skating, scooter, Rollerblade
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.